- Long boom
- The boom is long enough for short throw projectors to project an image 2000 mm wide. The spider can be mounted at any point along the boom.
- The two-part boom allows easy adjustment of image size. Cables are dropped down the pole during assembly. The pole which fits to the wall bracket is 800 mm long,and the outer pole is 900 mm long.
- Gradient adjustment
- A flexible wall plate allows the installer to alter the slope of the boom to offset the weight of heavy projectors.
- Projector tilt
- The TM-ST2 allows plenty of roll adjustment.
- Fine adjustment
- The wall plate gives the installer some fine-tuning adjustment of the boom up and down and side to side.
- Security bit
- The TM-ST2 uses pin-hex security bolts which require a bespoke hex key. Vision includes a pin-hex drill bit to help assemble the product quickly using a power drill.
- One-person installation
- The modular design makes it simple to fit quickly. Just fix the wall mount in place,fit the boom,then attach the projector.
VISION TM-ST2 Short Throw Wall Mount Main Specifications
|Product Description||Vision Techmount TM-ST2 – mounting kit (telescopic)|
|Product Type||Mounting kit (telescopic)|
|Mounting Components||Wall bracket,pole|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|