Epson EB-670 Ultra Short Throw Projector
Epson EB-670 Key Product Features
- Up to 93-inch display and outstanding quality: XGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional): Allows content to be shown from a range of devices
- Long lamp life: Up to 10,000 hours in eco mode
- Ultra short throw projection: For maximum installation flexibility
With a brightness of 3,100 lumens and XGA resolution, the EB-670’s ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare. A 14,000:1 contrast ratio and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear images.
Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than competitive projectors1.
Keep costs down
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
Split-screen functionality allows two pieces of content to be displayed simultaneously without compromising on quality. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in control, choosing what content to display.
Optional wireless capability
Wirelessly display content easily from a range of smart devices and Google Chromebooks using our iProjection App2.
Document camera compatibility
Connecting the optional Epson document camera allows you to easily display images and 3D objects with incredible detail for the whole class to see.